Benches are a unique seating choice for dining rooms that bring functionality as well as versatility to the space. They are not only comfortable to sit on but also add an element of luxury and minimalistic elegance to a dining room.
However, it is important to choose the right bench seating to enhance the look of your dining room.
Some tips to help you make the right choice:
- Your Dining Area: The first thing to consider when buying a bench for the dining room is the appearance of the area. Also, consider the amount of space available in the dining area and whether it can accommodate a bench after leaving space for movement around it.
- Size Of Your Dining Table: If you already have a dining table, measure it before buying a bench. Get the height and length measurements of your table’s top and consider the shape of the table before deciding to buy a bench seating.
- Size Of The Dining Bench: Figure out whether the bench of your choice has enough seating space. The length of the bench should either be equal to the length of the table or slightly shorter than it. Also, the height of the seat from the floor should be such that it allows enough leg space below the tabletop.
- Style Of The Bench: Based on the measurements of your dining table, decide whether you want a full-length bench or a tucked-in bench. Full-length benches are great for maximizing seating space whereas tucked-in benches work well in constricted spaces.
- Backrest: If you are keen on creating a visual impact using a dining room bench, you can opt for a bench having a backrest.
- Appearance: Choose from benches with padding and upholstery to create a luxurious look. However, if you are looking for something practical and functional, then benches with clean lines and simple wooden seats are a perfect choice.
- Dining Table Legs - What to Consider
- Single Metal Legs - 5 Styles to Choose From
- The Ultimate Guide to Buying a Coffee Table and 5+ Black Metal Legs for Coffee Table
5 Go-to Metal Bench Legs Styles for your Dining Table
With its classic, minimalist design, the wineglass metal bench legs are one of the greatest choices out there you can find. With only $99/set coming with free shipping, your house can be adorned with these amazing-looking bench legs.
Come with matching bench legs and dining table legs, you can save a lot of money because you don’t have to purchase individual dining chairs. With under $500 budget, you can get yourself 2 sets of these well-made Curva bench legs and dining table legs.
Of course you can always pair this unique bench with dining chairs for a nice mix. Take the Uzar design below as an example. They’re versatile and can fit different dining room and kitchen scenes.
These high-quality metal benches from Flowyline are exactly what you are looking for to support your dining room. You can fit a few more people on a dining bench, they’re space savers! Not to mention that all benches from Flowyline Design are available in a variety of styles.
Unlike any separate dining chairs, benches are easier to move when cleaning and save a lot of time. They’re a great way to provide seating for large families. Worry not for too many people on one bench, every metal leg from Flowyline Design can hold up to 500lbs.
We're a furniture manufacturer based in California and sell customizable table legs and bases, including farmhouse table legs, coffee table legs, dining table legs, metal table base, wishbone table base, pedestal table base, and more.
If you want to customize the legs to suit your tabletop or your bench, we're ready to help you. Live chat with us at flowyline.com or leave your email for a 3D drawing.